With this Arduino kit, together with your PC, you will have all necessary components to setup all kinds of nice and instructive Arduino projects. Don’t waste time with soldering. Thanks to the breadboard, there is no soldering necessary.
Install the free Arduino IDE and free driver and you are ready to go!
This Arduino compatible kit includes :
- 1 x Arduino-compatible UNO R3(CH340G) board
- 1 x 400 points breadboard
- 10 x male to male jumpers (10cm)
- 10 x male to female jumpers (10cm)
- 10 x female to female jumpers (10cm)
- 10 x male to male jumpers (20cm)
- 3 x switches, tactile push button: 6x6x5mm 4 pin
- 1 x potentiometer (0-10k Ohm)
- 1 x DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor
- 1 x 5V active buzzer
- 10 x 30 = 300 resistor set (10 Ohm to 1M Ohm)
- 3 X 5 LED’s: green – blue – red – yellow – white
- 1 x RGB LED
- 1 X analog light sensor
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 X 9V battery power supply cable
- 1 x card: Arduino Uno R3 pin layout & resistor colour code map
The Arduino IDE is provided with multiple example sketches which allow you to discover gradually the possibilities of the board. There are also countless tutorials available on the web.
The UNO R3 board is a clone version of the original Arduino UNO board and uses the CH340G USB/UART converter chip. If you haven’t installed it yet, you will need to download and install the proper (free) driver to connect your Arduino board to your computer.