You would like to learn how to monitor temperatures, measure distances, detect motion, … and don’t know where to start? This GPIO kit allows you to discover easily how your Raspberry Pi can interact with electronic sensors.
This kit fits perfectly on your Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3 or Raspberry Pi 4.
The kit includes:
- 1 x 400 points breadboard
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 T-Cobbler (40 pins)
- 1 x 40pin GPIO cable for Raspberry Pi 3
- 10 x male to male Dupont jumper wires
- 10 x male to female Dupont jumper wires
- 10 x female to female Dupont jumper wires
- 3 x switches, tactile push button: 6x6x5mm 4 pin
- 1 x potentiometer (0-10k Ohm)
- 1 x 5V active buzzer
- 10 x 30 = 300 resistor set (10 Ohm to 1M Ohm)
- 3 x 5 LED’s: green – blue – red – yellow – white
- 1 x RGB LED
- 1 x light sensor with adjustable digital output
- 1 x DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor
- 1 x HC-SR04 ultrasonic distance sensor
- 1 x HC-SR505 PIR motion sensor
- 1 x card: Raspberry Pi 3 GPIO header map & resistor colour code map
In addition to the components of this GPIO kit, you can improve your programming and electronic skills with our online tutorials. By taking advantage of the Python based ready-to-use code, you’ll progress quickly with your projects.
Leuk en volledig setje om met je Pi te experimenten
Compleet product met duidelijk handleiding. Voor complexere schakelingen wordt het breadboard al snel te klein wanneer je de T-cobbler gebruikt.