This 3D-printed Raspberry Pi 3B case with SSD slot has been designed to perfectly combine an SSD with your Raspberry Pi. The enclosure has following features:
- a well-ventilated case, which helps heat dissipation and thereby prevents loss of performance of the processor
- SSD slot for typical 2.5-inch Solid State Drives (7mm height)
- cut-out for display
- cut-out for camera
- cut-out for GPIO-cable
- a cooling fan can be mounted (30x30x7 mm, available as an option), only necessary for intensive CPU usage
- DIN rail mountable with separate supports (available as an option)
Also included :
- USB 3.0 type A to SATA III 10cm cable for high-speed data transmission
- 3 heatsinks for Raspberry Pi 3 with thermal adhesive (easy to mount)
- 4 screws
- 4 adhesive bumpers
- Raspberry Pi 3 board
- The SSD can be used as an extra drive while you continu to use your SD-card for the Operating System.
- As the Raspberry Pi 3 comes with USB 2.0 ports only, you won’t benefit from the USB 3.0 high speed technology.
- We 3D-print our self-developed cases in our lab. To print the cases, we use PLA, an eco-friendly raw material.
- We developed this setup to avoid the use of a micro-SD-card. However, you can still use a micro-SD-card, but you’ll need to open the enclosure to change the card.
There are no reviews yet.