This 3D-printed Raspberry Pi 4 case with SSD bay has been designed to perfectly combine the official PoE+ HAT (Power over Ethernet HAT) and an SSD with your Raspberry Pi. The enclosure has following features:
- a well-ventilated case, which helps heat dissipation and thereby prevents loss of performance of the processor (= essential for the Raspberry Pi 4 B!)
- SSD slot for typical 2.5-inch Solid State Drives (7mm height)
- compatible with the Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT
- DIN rail mountable with separate supports (available as an option)
Also included :
- USB 3.0 type A to SATA III 10cm cable for high-speed data transmission
- 4 screws
- 4 adhesive bumpers
- Raspberry Pi 4B board
- Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT (Power over Ethernet HAT)
- The SSD can be used as an extra drive while you continu to use your SD-card for the Operating System.
- It’s a better option to run the Operating System of your Raspberry Pi on the SSD. In this case, you need to change your Pi’s firmware. But once done, you don’t even need a microSD card any more!
- We 3D-print our self-developed cases in our lab in Belgium. To print the cases, we use PLA, an eco-friendly raw material.
- We developed this setup to avoid the use of a micro-SD-card. However, you can still use a micro-SD-card, but you’ll need to open the enclosure to change the card.
There are no reviews yet.