This 3D-printed Raspberry Pi 4 case has been designed to perfectly combine the official PoE+ HAT (Power over Ethernet HAT) with your Raspberry Pi. The enclosure has following features:
- a well-ventilated enclosure helps heat dissipation and thereby prevents loss of performance of the processor (= essential for the Raspberry Pi 4 B!)
- compatible with the Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT
- DIN rail mountable with separate supports (available as an option)
Also included in the bundle:
- 4 screws
- 4 adhesive bumpers
- Raspberry Pi 4B board
- Raspberry Pi HAT
- Closed enclosures such as the official Raspberry Pi case prevent sufficient heat dissipation and lead to CPU performance loss. To prevent this, and to let it fit to all your projects, we developed this very versatile case.
- We 3D-print our self-developed cases in our lab in Belgium. To print the cases, we use PLA, an eco-friendly raw material.
There are no reviews yet.