The kit contains a Raspberry Pi 3D-printed case to easily mount a fan on top of the Raspberry Pi 4 board.
This Raspberry Pi 4 kit includes :
- 1 x 3D-printed Raspberry Pi 4 case:
- the well-ventilated enclosure helps heat dissipation and thereby avoids loss of performance of the processor (= essential for the Raspberry Pi 4 B!)
- cut-outs for display, camera and GPIO-cable
- DIN rail mountable with separate supports available as an option
- fan with bolts and nuts
- 3 x heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4 with thermal adhesive (easy to mount)
- 1 x 5V 3A (3000 mA) power supply with EU plug and USB-C connector
The cooling fan (30x30x7 mm) is necessary for intensive CPU usage. Connect the fan to the 3.3V or to the 5V pin of the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins. If it’s connected to the 3.3V pin, you almost can’t hear the fan. The fan is very easy to mount and to connect. Follow our tutorial “How to connect a fan to a Raspberry Pi” for more information.
- Raspberry Pi 4B board
- Closed enclosures such as the official Raspberry Pi 4 case prevent sufficient heat dissipation and practically always lead to CPU performance loss. To prevent this, we developed our own case. The case with the associated fan guarantees maximum heat dissipation.
- We 3D-print our self-developed cases in our own lab. To print the cases, we use PLA, an eco-friendly raw material.