The bundle includes:
- 1 x 3D-printed Raspberry Pi 4 case:
- the open case helps heat dissipation and thereby avoids loss of performance of the processor (= essential for the Raspberry Pi 4 B!)
- cut-outs for display, camera and GPIO-cable
- DIN rail mountable with separate supports available as an option
- fan with bolts and nuts
- 3 x heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4 with thermal adhesive (easy to mount)
- 1 x 5V 3A (3000 mA) power supply with EU plug and USB-C connector
The cooling fan (30x30x7 mm) is necessary for intensive CPU usage. It can be connected to the 3.3V as well as to the 5V pin of the GPIO pins. If it’s connected to the 3.3V pin, you almost can’t hear the fan. The fan is very easy to mount and to connect.
Closed enclosures such as the official Raspberry Pi 4 case prevent sufficient heat dissipation and practically always lead to CPU performance loss. To prevent this, we developed our own case. This case is 3D printed with the associated fan guarantees maximum heat dissipation.