This 3D-printed case has been especially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 and has following features :
- a well-ventilated enclosure helps heat dissipation and thereby prevents loss of performance of the processor (= essential for the Raspberry Pi 4 B!)
- cut-out for display
- cut-out for camera
- cut-out for GPIO-cable
- DIN rail mountable with separate supports (available as an option)
- a cooling fan can be mounted (30x30x7 mm, NOT included), only necessary for intensive CPU usage. Check our Pi case with fan .
Also included in the bundle:
- 3 heatsinks with thermal adhesive (easy to mount)
- 4 screws
- 4 adhesive bumpers
- Raspberry Pi 4B board
- fan (check our Pi case with fan )
- Closed enclosures such as the official Raspberry Pi case prevent sufficient heat dissipation and lead to CPU performance loss. To prevent this, and to let it fit to all your projects, we developed this open and very versatile case.
- We 3D-print our self-developed cases in our owwn lab. To print the cases, we use PLA, an eco-friendly raw material.