Start right away with the very latest computer from the Raspberry Pi range.
This kit contains all necessary components to start your Raspberry Pi journey very easily. The micro SD card is already preloaded with the latest version of NOOBS, so your Raspberry Pi can be started immediately.
The Raspberry Pi 4 B is the latest version of the very popular Raspberry Pi single board computers! Compared to its predecessors, the Raspberry Pi 4 has some important advantages such as a much faster processor, more RAM memory, 4K video outputs, super fast Ethernet and USB 3.0 connections.
Applications for this mini computer are countless, the only limit is your imagination: home automation, media center, gaming console, web server, entry-level desktop PC, …
The bundle includes :
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B :
- 64 bit Quad Core ARM v8 Cortex-A72 @ 1,5 GHz
- 2 GB | 4 GB | 8 GB RAM
- 2 x USB 3.0 – 2 x USB 2.0
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2,4 & 5 GHz WiFi
- Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- 2x micro HDMI connections ([email protected]) for 2 displays
- 1 x 3D-printed Raspberry Pi 4 case:
- the case helps heat dissipation and thereby avoids loss of performance of the processor (= essential for the Raspberry Pi 4 B!)
- cut-outs for display, camera and GPIO-cable
- DIN rail mountable with separate supports (NOT included)
- a cooling fan can be mounted (30x30x7 mm, = OPTIONAL), only necessary for intensive CPU usage
- easily mountable on the back of a monitor with our 3D-printed VESA Monitor mount (NOT included)
- 3 x heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4 with thermal adhesive (easy to mount)
- 1 x 5V 3A (3000 mA) power supply with EU plug and USB-C connector
- 1 x 16GB or 32 GB Class 10 Micro-SD card (NOOBS latest version preloaded)
- 1 x 1m HDMI cable
- 1 x 2m Cat6 network cable
- The computer is the original Raspberry Pi 4 model B , made in the UK.
- Closed enclosures such as the official Raspberry Pi 4 case prevent sufficient heat dissipation and practically always lead to CPU performance loss. To prevent this, we developed our own case. Our case is 3D-printed and guarantees maximum passive heat dissipation.