Start right away with the very latest computer from the Raspberry Pi range.
In addition to the Raspberry Pi 4B computer, this premium kit includes all the necessary accessories to be able to start with an extensive range of projects. Create your own Media Center, learn programming with Python, experience “retro gaming” with RetroPie, measure temperature, control LEDs from a distance and much more.
The Raspberry Pi 4 B is the latest version of the very popular Raspberry Pi single board computers! Compared to its predecessors, the Raspberry Pi 4 has some important advantages such as a much faster processor, more RAM memory, 4K video outputs, super fast Ethernet and USB 3.0 connections.
The micro SD card is already preloaded with the latest version of NOOBS, so your Raspberry Pi can be started immediately.
The bundle includes :
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B :
- 64 bit Quad Core ARM v8 Cortex-A72 @ 1,5 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 x USB 3.0 – 2 x USB 2.0
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2,4 & 5 GHz WiFi
- Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- 2x micro HDMI connections ([email protected]) for 2 displays
- 1 x 3D-printed Raspberry Pi 4 case:
- the case helps heat dissipation and thereby avoids loss of performance of the processor (= essential for the Raspberry Pi 4 B!)
- cut-outs for display, camera and GPIO-cable
- DIN rail mountable with separate supports (NOT included)
- a cooling fan can be mounted (30x30x7 mm, NOT included), only necessary for intensive CPU usage
- 3 x heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4 with thermal adhesive (easy to mount)
- 1 x 5V 3A (3000 mA) power supply with EU plug and USB-C connector
- 1 x 16GB Class 10 Micro-SD card (NOOBS latest version preloaded)
- 1 x 1m HDMI cable
- 1 x 2m Cat6 network cable
- 1 x 400 points breadboard
- 1 x Raspberry Pi T-Cobbler (40 pins)
- 1 x 40pin GPIO cable for Raspberry Pi
- 10 x male to male Dupont jumper wires
- 10 x male to female Dupont jumper wires
- 10 x female to female Dupont jumper wires
- 3 x switches, tactile push button: 6x6x5mm 4 pin
- 1 x potentiometer (0-10k Ohm)
- 1 x 5V active buzzer
- 10 x 30 = 300 resistor set (10 Ohm to 1M Ohm)
- 3 x 5 LED’s: green – blue – red – yellow – white
- 1 x RGB LED
- 1 x light sensor with adjustable digital output
- 1 x DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor
- 1 x HC-SR04 ultrasonic distance sensor
- 1 x HC-SR501 PIR motion sensor
- 1 x card: Raspberry Pi 3 GPIO header map & resistor colour code map
Improve your programming and electronic skills with our online tutorials. By taking advantage of the Python based ready-to-use code, you’ll progress quickly with your projects.
The computer is the original Raspberry Pi 4 model B , made in the UK.