We developed this 3D-printed case to perfectly fit your Radxa ROCK 4SE single board computer. Our enclosures are designed and manufactured in our lab with a special attention to the heat dissipation of the CPU. Besides this essential characteristic, we made it very versatile. Indeed, the case is provided with adhesive bumpers to nicely fit on your desk. But you can also mount it easily on a DIN-rail for industrial applications, on a wall or behind a monitor.
ROCK 4SE case features
- plenty of ventilation slots to help heat dissipation and thereby avoiding loss of performance of the processor (= important for the ROCK 4SE board)
- cut-out for display
- cut-out for camera
- cut-out for GPIO pins/cable
- SD-card access
- ready for mounting a cooling fan (optional, please select)
- DIN-rail mountable (vertical or horizontal) with separate supports (optional, please select)
- mountable behind a monitor with our VESA monitor mount (optional, please select)
The cooling fan (30x30x7 mm) is only necessary for intensive CPU usage. And you can connect it to the 3.3V as well as to the 5V pin of the GPIO pins. If the fan is connected to the 3.3V pin of your ROCK 4SE board, you almost can’t hear it. The fan is very easy to mount and to connect.
- 3D-printed enclosure
- 3 heatsinks with thermal adhesive (easy to mount)
- 4 screws
- 4 adhesive bumpers
- fan (optional, please select)
- DIN-rail supports (optional, please select)
- VESA monitor mount (optional, please select)
All parts are super simple to assemble.
- ROCK 4SE board
- We 3D-print our self-developed cases in our own lab. To print the cases, we use PLA, an eco-friendly raw material.