With this Arduino kit you have the necessary electronic components to setup all kinds of nice and instructive Arduino projects. Thanks to the breadboard, there is no soldering necessary.
Install the free Arduino IDE and free driver and you are ready to go!
This starter kit for Arduino boards includes :
- 1 x 400 points breadboard
- 10 x male to male jumpers (10cm)
- 10 x male to female jumpers (10cm)
- 10 x female to female jumpers (10cm)
- 10 x male to male jumpers (20cm)
- 3 x switches, tactile push button: 6x6x5mm 4 pin
- 1 x potentiometer (0-10k Ohm)
- 1 x DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor
- 1 x 5V active buzzer
- 10 x 30 = 300 resistor set (10 Ohm to 1M Ohm)
- 3 x 5 LED’s: green – blue – red – yellow – white
- 1 x RGB LED
- 1 x analog light sensor
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x 9V battery power supply cable
- 1 x card: Arduino Uno R3 pin layout & resistor colour code map
- Arduino compatible board. Check our Arduino compatible starter kit if you’re looking for a kit with a board.
The Arduino IDE (free download) is provided with multiple example sketches which allow you to discover gradually the possibilities of the board. There are also countless tutorials available on the web.
There are no reviews yet.